- For a really long time, that’s all I had. I just had little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend. And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think even then I knew that… I was waiting for my wife.
- When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are gonna be right about that.
- She pays me back every day. Just by being my wife.
- I shouldn’t have been with Roy, and there were a lot of reasons to call off my wedding. But the truth is, I didn’t care about any of those reasons until I met you.
- Not enough for me? You are everything.
- He said that you…told him how much you love me…about how you feel when I walk in a room, and…about how you’ve never for a second that I’m the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with.
Fox kits annoying their mother.
if you follow to the end of this trench you reach a place that feels like the end of the world, as if it is flat like a map. the wind that carries to this height from the sea will make your eyes wet even if you know nothing of this place or of the war
hey guys remember when the american soccer team was out of the world cup and the new york post ran this cover
I remember watching the behind the scenes on this show. The creator of the show said that they got so much fan mail saying this show was the most realistic hospital show.
My parents both worked in the medical profession my whole life, and when I was watching them come home, I could see echoes of what this show did. All other medical shows were so much about the drama. This one nailed it. It nailed the good, the bad, and everything in between.
Also, I read that Scrubs was more medically accurate than House, Grey’s Anatomy, and every other medical show on TV
The guy who wrote and created this show was roommates with a resident and a majority of the first episodes are real stories
I really enjoy Adam Scott struggling not to smile at Amy Poehler’s hilarity.
- Abraham Lincoln never fought vampires or zombies
- Adolph Hitler was not machine gunned to death in a movie theater in Paris
- Marty McFly did not invent Rock and Roll
- Richard Nixon never dispatched Dr. Manhattan to end the Vietnam War
You never complained about these changes to history, so shut the fuck up about a black man playing a fictional spy, you idiotic, racist pricks.
Jonah Hill & Morgan Freeman